It's because I'm not really enjoying pictures of myself these days, so I'm not in any of them.
I decided I ought to have one taken.
I'll be glad I have it.
Photo courtesy of Mowgli.
- I'm gaining weight. (Of course!)
- And feeling fat.
- I finally decided it was time to give up trying to squeeze into "real" jeans.
- I think the world is thanking me for that.
- That means the maternity jeans are out in full force.
- Maternity jeans are actually quite comfy, so I don't know why I'm complaining.
- My back is bothering me.
- I have a baby in my belly!
- I have lots of energy.
- I can still sleep on my stomach (even though it makes my neck numb.)
- I have a healthy body.
- With a healthy baby inside.
- I can walk, talk, joggle (that's what I call jogging and jiggling all in one) and take care of my family.
- I have 14-15ish weeks to go.
- That doesn't seem like much time.
- Hip hip hooray!